Free Shipping Included! Source Audio SA260 Nemesis Guitar Delay Effects Pedal by Source Audio at Benny Page Music. MPN: SA260. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Nemesis Delay is the culmination of three years of intense research, listening, and engineering. Driven by a passion for greatness, our goal was
Product Description & Reviews
The Nemesis Delay is the culmination of three years of intense research, listening, and engineering. Driven by a passion for greatness, our goal was to create a compact, powerful, and easy-to-use delay pedal with unrivaled tone, flexibility and style. We feel that our goals were achieved - Nemesis offers 24 distinct effect engines ranging from vintage tape and analog delays to highly advanced pitch-shifting, reverse, filter modulating, and rhythmic delays. It also features 128 presets, multiple delay taps, a hold function, tap tempo, full MIDI control, deep editing functionality with the Neuro Mobile App, and much more. Nemesis captures the full spectrum of delay effects, starting with a comprehensive collection of meticulously crafted vintage delay tones. The Source Audio engineering team spent over a year studying numerous iconic and sought after tape and bucket brigade delay units with a staunch dedication to identifying their every nuance and idiosyncrasy. The Nemesis’s Tape, Noise Tape and Slapback delays capture all the characteristic flutter, warmth, and color that give vintage tape delay machines like the Echoplex and Space Echo their classic charm. The Analog delay engine beautifully achieves the resonant peaks combined with high and low frequency decay that typifies classic bucket brigade delay pedals. The pedal’s Digital delay manufactures pristine, high definition repeats with or without filtering effects for a classic rack-system tone. The Nemesis features a 56-bit signal path with a 24-bit delay line that gives the Digital engine its immaculate, clean delays.
Features & Highlights
- 24 Delay Engines - Nemesis features 12 onboard delay engines accessible via the center selector wheel, plus an additional 12 delays downloadable via the Neuro Mobile App.
- 128 Presets - Save up to eight presets accessible via the onboard controls or save up to 128 presets recallable with MIDI program change (PC) messages.
- Stereo Input and Output Jacks - Create dramatic stereo ping-pong delays, stereo phase inversion, or set up an external effects loops, pre or post delay.
- Tap Tempo - Tap in the delay time with the onboard tap tempo switch. Beat divisions include quarter notes, dotted eighth, and triplets.
- Complete MIDI Functionally - Send MIDI program change (PC), continuous controller (CC), or MIDI clock messages via the 5-pin MIDI DIN Input (also includes a MIDI Thru jack) or the USB port.
1 year parts and labor.
2 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches
5.1 x 2 x 8.3 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Source Audio, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: M222, ean: 0710137067370,
The Talk Box is a classic effect-you can hear it on some of the greatest songs ever recorded, across genres and time, from funk and '70s rock to hard rock and metal. Its unique, highly expressive character is instantly recognizable. The MXR team has...
mpn: 720 Stereo Looper, ean: 0602003601040,
With 720 seconds (12 minutes) of stereo recording time on 10 independent loops and unlimited overdubbing, the compact 720 Stereo Looper provides guitarists with an intuitive tool that's perfect for practice and live performance. finding the sweet sp...
mpn: DROP, ean: 0700355950493,
Digitech DROP Compact Polyphonic Drop Tune Pitch Shift Pedal with Momentary Latch Switching and True Bypass with Electronic Power Supply and Patch Pedal Cable Get quick and precise pitch shifting from the DigiTech Drop guitar effects pedal. Rather th...